- Visiting Ubud Monkey forest, a natural habitat of long tailed monkey
- Exploiting Elephant Cave temple or Goa Gajah temple, an ancient temple which one of UNESCO world heritage.
- Get to know more about how Balinese makes their traditional coffee, especially Luwak Coffee.
- Experience Bali most popular outdoor activities, Bali Jungle Swing surrounded by spectacular view.
- Tracking and Swim at Tegenungan waterfall, one of most recommended waterfall near Ubud area.
Exploring Ubud area is on of ‘must to do list”, on your vacation in Bali, It is well known because of the nature, art and out door activities. This tour is a perfect combination for you who want to get to know more about Ubud. We will start the tour be visiting Monkey forest, a natural habitat for over 700 grey long-tailed macaques and as well known for its conservation efforts. Inside the forest you can also find ancient temples called Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal and Pura Prajapati, which is dedicated to village funerals. The net stop will be Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple, is a historical temple in which also one of UNESCO world heritage and approximately founded in the 11th century as a spiritual place for meditation since it was built between two rivers named Petanu river and Pangkung River.
In the middle of the tour you will have coffee break at a local coffee plantation where you can learned how Balinese make our traditional coffee and get to know more about kinds of coffee that grows in Indonesia. At the same time you can experience the Jungle swing, a very popular out door activities that offer you several kind of swing with different height. The last stop will be Tegenungan waterfall,a highly visited waterfall that surrounded by rain forest.
72 usd (single traveler)
55 usd (min booking 2px)
49 usd (min booking 3px)
41 usd (min booking 4 or 5px)
- All enterence ticket,
- Bottled of water,
- AC private car,
- Parking fee,
- English speaking guide/driver
Car carterWe also be able to provide the car carter only (without entrance fee) which is include; AC, Private car, parking fee, petrol and English speaking guide/driver. Please contact us directly for the price detail.
Term and Condition
- Pick up time : 08:30 (or anytime you wish)
- Adult price is applied to all participant
- Minimum age 6 years old for the rafting
- Rafting is not recommended for those who have serious medical condition, back problem, and expecting mother)
- Payment can be settled at the end of the trip by USD/Indonesian Rupiah (online payment also available for your advance payment)
- Hotel Pick up Area: Sanur/Denpasar , Ubud