- Watching the taditional Kecak and Barong dance
- Get to know more about the process of silver jewelry making
- Pamper your eyes on Middle Bali hidden beauty named Tegenungan waterfall
- Visiting Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave temple.
If you are an experience collector, this tour will be a good choice for you. Kecak and Barong dance is a good show to start your day. It is one of a traditional show that you diffidently must not miss during your holiday.
Not far away from the kecak dance show, we will introduce you to to the process of silver jewelry making. Celuk Art village is the central of jewelry making in Bali where you will. Continued with the panoramic Tegenungan waterfall, it is a part of the Petanu river flowing along the village of Kemenuh. To reach this waterfall you have to go down on 172 stairs.
The last stop will be Goa Gajah Temple or also known an Elephant Cave temple, a historical temple which is recognize as UNESCO world heritage and approximately founded in the 11th century as a spiritual place for meditation since it was built between two rivers named Petanu river and Pangkung River.
- 65 USD (Single traveler)
- 42 USD (Min Booking 2px)
- 32 USD (Min Booking 3px)
- 27 USD (Min Booking 4 or 5 px)
- All entrance ticket,
- Bottled of water,
- AC private car,
- Parking fee
- English speaking guide/driver
Car carterCar carter:
We also be able to provide the car carter only (without entrance fee) which is include; AC, Private car, parking fee, petrol and English speaking guide/driver. Please contact us directly for the price detail.
Term and Condition
- Pick up time : 08:30 (or anytime you wish)
- Adult price is applied to all participant
- Children below 3 years old is free of charge
- Payment can be settled at the end of the trip by USD/Indonesian Rupiah (online payment also available for your advance payment)
Hotel Pick up Area: Sanur/Denpasar , Ubud