Exploring Ubud’s most popular tourist destination with private driver, starting from Monkey Forest, Rice Terrace, Temple, Waterfall. All about Ubud.
- Visiting Ubud Monkey Forest, a natural habitat of long tailed monkey.
- Pampering your eye at Ceking rice terrace.
- Get to know more about the process of Luwak coffee making.
- Explore Gua Gajah Temple, a historical temple that build in 11th century.
- Stop by at Tegenungan Waterfall, a hidden beauty in the middle part of Bali.
Ubud should be on your Bucket list when you visit our paradise island and this tour package will give you an unforgettable experience.
Ubud Monkey forest is a conservation and natural habitat of long tailed monkey. This sanctuary is a popular wildlife reserve in Bali. Inside the forest you will also find several temple, they are Pura Dalem Agung Padangtegal and Pura Prajapati. both of them are built in 14th century
The next place will be Tegallalang rice terrace which also known as Ceking rice terrace, a green rice field expanse which located in the northern of Ubud Village. In this place you may do tacking while learning about ”SUBAK”, water irrigation system in Bali. Along the track you will probably see the local farmer working on their field.
The other list in this tip is Goa Gajah Temple or Bali Elephant Cave temple Temple, a UNESCO heritage temple which is derived from the ninth to eleventh centuries AD. This historical temple is probably a cultural mix of Hinduism and Buddhism (Buddhism and Shivaism).
Heading 15 minutes from the temple you will arrive at a local coffee plantation, in there you will learn the various kind of Indonesian coffee and the most popular one is Luwak coffee.
To complete this trip we will take you to Tegenungan waterfall, a hidden beauty that surrounded by rain forest and for sure will pamper your eyes.
USD 62 (single traveler)
USD 40 (Min booking 2px)
USD 32 (Min booking 3px)
USD 27 (Min Booking 4px or 5px )
- All enterence ticket,
- Bottled of water,
- AC private car,
- Parking fee
- English speaking guide/driver
Car carterWe also be able to provide the car carter only (without entrance fee) which is include; AC, Private car, parking fee, petrol and English speaking guide/driver. Please contact us directly for the price detail.
Term and Condition
- Pick up time : 08:30 (or anytime you wish)
- Adult pice is applied to all participant
- Children below 3 years old is free of charge
- Payment can be settled at the end of the trip by USD/Indonesian Rupiah (online payment also available for your advance payment)
- Hotel Pick up Area: Sanur/Denpasar , Ubud